Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Baby Trevor

Mark your calendars.... baby Trevor will be here on November 30, 2011 unless he has a different plan. I am currently on bed rest and will be here until he makes his arrival. Bed rest is miserable, especially at a time you want to be getting everything ready for the new arrival. Oliver is so excited to meet his brother and talks about him and to him all the time.
A special thanks to everyone who has called, stopped by and offered to help with Oliver.
A real big special thanks to Justin- sometimes I forget how lucky I am. Oliver, Trevor and I are lucky to have him. Just yesterday he came home from work, cleaned the house (we had a showing) then after dinner, got everything ready for school, gave Oliver his bath, put Oliver down for bed, went back to work until the wee hours of the morning, then got up, got Oliver ready for school and made me breakfast. He deserves a gold medal!

No comments:

Post a Comment